5 Secrets About Men All Women Should Know
When you go on a date with a man, there’s a good chance that you’re trying too hard to figure him out. For the most part, men aren’t too complicated when it comes to dating. This doesn’t mean they’re dumb or shallow. It’s just that they’re more direct, more single-minded, and less sensitive to the subtleties of human interaction. In other words, they may have lots of things going on inside, but when it comes to dating, they’re not hard to figure out.
However, that being said, there are some very basic secrets about men that most women don’t know. In most cases, men wish women knew these secrets, but they’re not likely to be up front about them. Instead, they’ll shrug these feelings off or pretend they’re not there. But take it from me-these secrets about men are real.
1. Men’s feelings are simple, and they’re usually obvious. Most women try to be a little mysterious about their feelings. They may feel one thing, while everything in their actions suggests a completely different feeling. With men, this is rarely the case. If he seems like he likes you, then he does. If he seems uninterested in you, he probably is. Men may play hard to get from time to time, but when it comes to actually going on dates, you can take his feelings at face value.
2. Men don’t play games. On a related note, men aren’t as skilled with words as women are, and this comes out in their direct ways of speaking. While you may sometimes have to do a little bit of interpretation to get to what he’s really saying, you can be sure that the real meaning is there. Men don’t mess around. If he says something, believe it.
3. Men are formulaic. In those rare circumstances where men do act or communicate a little more symbolically, it’s very easy to interpret their meanings. For example, if a man doesn’t call you for a couple of days after a date, don’t read too much into it. He’s not trying to send you a message. He probably just doesn’t want to seem like a stalker. Most secrets about men don’t go much deeper than that.
4. Men are insecure, too. Men are trained by society to be confident, but this doesn’t mean that they don’t worry that women are going to find them boring, unappealing, or unsexy. That’s why, if you really like someone you’re dating, you can score big points by being up front and letting him know how much you appreciate him.
5. Men need to be told things. As we already mentioned, there aren’t too many secrets about men buried in the things they say and do. But this is a two-way street. While men aren’t subtle in their communication, they’re also not very good at reading subtlety. You may think you’re giving up all kinds of unspoken messages, but if you’re not direct, there’s a good chance he won’t pick up on your feelings.
This article is brought to you by Free Dating Site.