How To Get A Girlfriend And Keep Her Happy
First I would like to share with you a little advice on what really attracts a woman to a man. Bet you can’t guess! No, it’s not always good looks. Yes, women almost always look at a good looking man, pretty natural if you ask me. But looks aren’t what keeps a woman, especially if he is a jerk. And no, it’s not money, although that is a plus, but rich guys can have attitude and be jerks too. So what is it that most woman are really attracted to in a man?
When a man is confident about who he, well then, he is just sexy! And that is more attractive to women then money or good looks.
So that would be your first step to get a girlfriend and keep her happy. You need to be confident about who you are, and hopefully you are a great guy with a big heart, a good sense of humor, intelligent, and fun. Please, don’t be a confident jerk, that’s a real turn off. You must have some good qualities, and if you don’t, well then that would be the first thing to work on.
The Second thing you would need to do to get a girlfriend and keep her happy is to appreciate her. Simple. (See we’re not so complicated!) Don’t ever take her for granted. So how do you show a woman that you appreciate her? Do all the little things that most men overlook. Below I give you a list of little things that you can do for a woman. Even if you are currently not dating her, but would like to, then start doing these things and I’m sure that before long she would love to go out with you.
So Here is a list of little things you can do to make her happy and feel appreciated:
1. Send her a card (through the mail) for no particular reason, just something to let her know that you were thinking of her. If your not dating yet then avoid the mushier ones, send her a humerus one instead.
2. Offer to help her out with something she seems to either have no time to do, or doesn’t know how to do. Like mow her lawn, get her oil changed, fix her leaky faucet. If your not sure what it is she might need help with, well then your not really listening to her when you do talk. Women have a great way of sharing things that they want done or need to do. Keep your ears open or ask.
3. Show an interest in her and her life. Ask questions if you don’t know what’s going on in her world. Women love a sensitive man who is interested in her life.
4. Make her laugh. Laughing is so uplifting and can make the day to day drudgery so much easier. I have gone out with men just because they are fun to be with and make me laugh. Give it a try, don’t always be serious.
5. If you are lucky enough to go out with her, don’t rush things. Show her a good time with no pressure to re-pay you. If she can just enjoy herself and have fun with you, then she will continue to go out with you.
6. Get her those little things that she enjoys. Tootsie rolls, ice cream, pay attention and you will know what they are, then when you see her make sure you have one of her favorite things to give her. Lot’s of points here!
7. Do not look at other women when you are with her, this is a big one! That will only make her wonder about herself, is she not good enough? Not pretty enough? Plus it shows her no respect. When you are out with her, she should be your world, plain and simple.
8. Do not put the guys before her! Another big one. She feels that if your interested in her, then you would much rather spend time with her, not the guys. You have plenty of time to hang with the guys when you are not with her. So when you are with her, once again, make her your world.
So these are tips on how to get a girlfriend and keep her happy. Once she is your girlfriend you need to continue these things or you will lose her. So try to incorporate the attributes into your personality, then the confidence you feel will be natural.
This article is brought to you by Free Dating Site.